In this tutorial we will learn at how to customize the spinner widget in android.
Example 1: Android Spinner with CardViews with Images and text tutorial
Android Spinner with CardViews with Images and text tutorial.
In this tutorial we’ll look at a custom Spinner with cardviews. The cardviews will have both images and text. We’ll also see how to handle the selected item click listener for our Spinner.
This example was written with the following tools:
- Windows 8
- AndroidStudio IDE
- Genymotion Emulator
- Language : Java
Lets jump directly to the source code. Source code is well commented.
- We have a YouTube channel with almost a thousand tutorials, this one below being one of them.
- You can Download the full Project below. Source code is well commented.
How To Run
- Download the project above.
- You’ll get a zipped file,extract it.
- Open the Android Studio.
- Now close, already open project.
- From the Menu bar click on File >New> Import Project.
- Now Choose a Destination Folder, from where you want to import project.
- Choose an Android Project.
- Now Click on “OK“.
- Done, your done importing the project,now edit it.
- Visit our channel for more examples like these.
- Lets share tips and ideas in our Facebook Page.